Eligible applicant should:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Be not less than 20 years and not more than 25 years by 14 June, 2018 for Regular Commission and not more than 30 years by Thursday 17 May 2018, for Short Service Commission. For Medical Corps Only – Be not more than 35 years for Doctors, 33 years for Nurses and 30 years for Paramedical personnel by 17 May 2018 or otherwise specified.
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standard.
- Be not bonded.
- Be not married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- Be of minimum height of 1.68m (5’6’’) for males and 1.60m (5’ 4”) for females.
For Military Police only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (5’9”) and 1.70m (5’ 7”) for females.
Must have the following:
BECE. Must have Six (6) Credits (Not less than 6) including English and Mathematics.
WASSCE. Must have Six (6) Credits (Not less than C6) including Core English and Core Mathematics.
- SSSCE. Must have Six (6) Credits (Not less than D) including Core English and Mathematics.
- GCE ‘O’ Level. Must have Five (5) Credits (Not less than 6) including English and Mathematics.
- GCE ‘A’ Level. Must have Credits in all Three (3) subjects (Not less than D) and General Paper
DEGREE. Must have First Degree (Not below) Second Class Lower from a recognised University