Eligible applicant should:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Be not more than 35 years by October, 2016 for Specialist/Doctors and not more than 32 years for Nurses and Paramedical personnel.
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standard.
- Be not bonded.
- Be of minimum height of 1.68m (5` 6“) for males and 1.57m (5` 2“) for females.
- Must have the following:
(1) BECE. Must have six (6) Passes at BECE including English and Mathematics.
(2) Six credits. (Not less than C6) including Core English, Core Mathematics and Core Science at WASSCE.
(3) Six credits. (Not less than D) including Core English, Core Mathematics and Core Science at SSSCE.
(4) Five credits. (Not less than 6) including English, Mathematics and Science at GCE ‘O’ Level and not less than D in three subjects at GCE ‘A’ Level.